Friday, September 12, 2014

What I Have Been Up To...Wrestling, Football and More!

      I know it's been a few years since I have posted but since then I wanted to share what I have been up to.  I am now 13 and will be 14 September 30.  I also play football and wrestle.  Since the last post I had not started wrestling yet.  My first year wrestling was my 7th grade year, I am now in 9th grade.  My first year wrestling ever I came in 2nd place at the Randolph County Conference.  My second year wrestling with South Asheboro Middle School, 8th grade, I went undefeated and then went on to win 1st place at the Randolph County Conference.  I also placed at several AAU tournaments through those 2 years and yes I did loose some of those.  Now I am in my first year of High School and wrestling season is coming up.  I can't wait to see what I do this year.  Here are some video clips of my wrestling matches.





No comments:

Post a Comment